QA/Quality Control Investor
- Strong QA / QC knowledge and inspection skill in BRA Construction and production.
- Conduct pre-production, in-line and final inspections at assigned factories for BRA & underwear products
- Communicate with factories for improvement on quality and workmanship to meet on time production and ensure that only garments which meet the Company’s quality requirements are shipped
- Understand customer requirements, communicate and coordinate between factories and merchandising team
- Assist Manager to supervise and arrange manpower for production inspection to ensure inspection are conducted within required time frame.
- Male / Female, College graduate in Textile & Clothing
- 4 – 7 years working experience in both fine knits garment and woven (preferably from buying agent), emphasized on BRA technical skill
- Good command of verbal and written English is a must.
- Effective use of MS Word, Excel and Power Point is required.
We offer 5-days work and generous staff benefits to the right candidate.
Interested parties please send application with detailed resume to the Human Resources Manager Designer Holdings Overseas Limited by e-mail. To firstname.lastname@example.org