CEGELEC, one of the foremost providers of engineering services, has been operating in Indonesia for more than 50 years in the fields of electrical engineering and construction. The company has been operating under the name of PT Indokomas Buana Perkasa since 1984 (http://www.cegelec.co.id).
To fulfill our client in Oil & Gas sector needed, we are currently looking for:
PROJECT MANAGER – Maintenance
- Reviews General Project Management File and contract documents received from Project Department Manager. Reviews the scope of works, budget and schedule. Proposes organization structure and key persons with the project. Develops Project Management Quality Plan. Hold internal kick-off meeting. Organizes and attends kick-off meeting with client.
- Perform project execution within budget, schedule, and quality defined in Project Management Quality Plan.
- Coordinates with project team for technical, administration and management.
- Coordinates internally with supporting group within the company during project execution.
- Ensures that all procedures within the project are implemented.
- Closely follows all clauses of contract conditions.
- Checks and approves all clauses of contract conditions.
- Acts any external correspondences to client.
- Prepares change orders, claims, and negotiates it with client.
- Build and maintains customer relationship and customer satisfaction for the benefit of company.
- Clarifies with Accounting / Finance / Procurement for any payment claim raised by suppliers / vendors.
- Authorizes personnel time sheet.
- S1 graduates: at least 5-year working experiences in various field, including 3-year working experiences as Project Engineer or Site Manager.
- Or D3 graduates: at least 10-year working experiences in various filed, including 5-year working experiences as Project Engineer or Site Manager.
- Knowledge of Project Management.
- Able to manage staff and project.
- Good communication skill.
- Good analytical skill.
- Good leadership, strong team-sprit, proactive, cooperative, willing to work hard, good confident level and good sense of responsibility.
- Computer literature: MS Word / MS Excel / Scheduler.
- Good command of English (oral and written).
If you meet the above-mentioned qualifications, please send your CV and a recent photograph (please quote the position code on the subject) within December 15th 2011 to:
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.