PT. Mucoindo Prakasa engages in construction services, especially general civil and maintenance and installation of piping and steel structure. We provide services at competitive prices. Our work spans from large-scale-inner-city projects to remote areas, with the ability to mobilize resources across Indonesia.
Project Control Manager (Site Base)
- Ensuring the Project controls team produce daily, weekly and monthly reports in line with the project and company reporting calendar, providing details on progress, actuals, forecast and explanation of variances
- Ensure that the project controls processes are consistently applied across the project
- Support and advise the definition on the definition of Project Controls and Earned Value Management policies, procedures and the standards required to deliver projects
- Minimum bachelor degree in Civil Engineering,
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Effective communication within team and with stakeholder
- An experienced user of relevant Programme tools
- Practical ability to utilize critical project management concept (e.g project planning, risk analysis, configuration management)
- Able to understand English (Active).
- Able to work in remote area with schedule of 12 weeks on 4 weeks off.
Please send your qualified CV to: email@example.com