EXCELLENT GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES WITH A REGIONALLY EXPANDING BUSINESS
GoodHope Asia Holdings Limited is a Singapore based company having its Oil palm business in Malaysia and Indonesia, whose parent company is a well-established diversified regional conglomerate having other business interest in South-east Asia. Our dedicated Management Services companies, well known in the industry for efficient in management & dynamism in outlook, are responsible for managing and operating high quality plantations producing above industry average yields, and is aggressively pursuing towards development of up to 100,000 Hectares (currently having approximately 50,000 Hectares planted) and processing facilities on its own in addition to plantations through joint venture companies within the next 3 to 4 years.
In line with our expansion plans and commitments for growth. we are now seeking to recruit high caliber and dynamic professionals to be based in our Plantations in Kalimantan Region.
- You will be overall responsible for planning & ensuring the required resources to carry out land development & planting activities of new plantations up to approx 20,000 Hectares in-line with the business plans, directly supervising Estate Managers & ensure adopting the best land development, environmental standards and agronomy practices.
- You would be required to Plan and ensure the development of an efficient infrastructure within the plantations to facilitate cost efficient operations. Further, ensure immature maintenance activities are carried out in an efficient manner to derive highest level of productivity in labor and machinery, and determine appropriate systems for continuous monitoring and improvement.
- Demonstrate maturity in developing and maintaining harmonious relationships with the villagers and authorities, including the development of PLASMA plantations.
- Degree in agricultural sciences or related fields, an MBA will be a distinct advantage
- At-least 15 years experience in the oil palm industry with minimum 4 – 5 years in senior managerial level
- Good knowledge & experience in Environmental management systems and sustainability proven leadership skills, conceptual ability and business acumen.
Interested applicants please forward your applications within August 1st 2009 with the names of 2 non-related referees, indicating the post applied for, to the following address:
Head of Human Resources
PT Agro Harapan Lestari
Menara Global Building 16 th Floor
JI.Jend. Gatot Subroto Kav 27
Jakarta 12950 – Indonesia
Applications may also be emailed to email@example.com