CEGELEC (www.cegelec.com), one of the foremost providers of engineering services, has been operating in Indonesia for more than 50 years in the fields of electrical engineering and construction. The company has been operating under the name of PT Indokomas Buana Perkasa since 1984. To support our operations, we are currently looking for:
Rotational role – 3 months on 2 weeks off
- Assist Project Management Team (PMT) to meet project planning requirements. Ensure efficient contracts administration in conjunction with Project Management Team and PJC/SER.
- Assist for negotiation and administration Contract and work orders to ensure they are in line with physical progress. Monitor the actual progress and the forecast progress and have them approved by Project Manager, highlight potential delays and cost overrun.
- Prepare presentations and dossiers for Company, Partners and Authorities as required. Ensure the Project Control activities are in line with contractual requirements. Prepare and issue the Weekly and Monthly Reports.
Key factors to your success include:
- Degree in Engineering
- 3 – 5 years in engineering with operating Primavera
- Can start within 1 week notice or on standby status is preferred
If you think you are suitable for the above-mentioned qualifications, please send your CV and please quote the position code on the subject within March 7th 2013 to:
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.