- TIMAS SUPLINDO (Timas) – is Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Installation (EPCI) company which has attained ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System Certification, for the scope of Detailed Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Testing, Commissioning and Project Management.
- TIMAS SUPLINDO established since 1992 with supported professional experts and able resources. Our existence and achievement over the past 20 years has enriched us with the experience, knowledge, and the capability to overcome any challenge, obstacles and barriers in many EPCI oil and gas (offshore and onshore) projects.
We are urgently looking for highly qualified, talented, dynamic, productive and independent personnel to fill in the challenging position:
- Indonesian citizen, Minimum Bachelor Degree in Engineering
- Have minimum 15 year experience in Offshore project in Oil and Gas Industry; including 2 year experience working as project manager in the last 7 years
- Preferably holding a Project Management Professional Certification
- Familiar with Oil and Gas / offshore EPCI company
- Has a good leadership, communication and interpersonal skill
- Fluent in English (both verbal and written)
- Able to work with a dynamic and multi-cultural work environment
Please submit your application within May 18, 2016 with updated CV, relevant certificates, photo, expected salary. Write position tittle applied and your name in email subject line to: email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
For further information, please visit our website at www.timas.com