Thiess Contractors Indonesia (TCI) is a multinational company with over 8,000 employees throughout our projects in Indonesia. Our people are our keys to success. Our business has been providing integrated mining and construction services in civil, process facilities and mining across Indonesia for over 24 years.
At Thiess Contractors Indonesia, we believe it”s our people who have made us one of the largest Construction and Mining Contractors in South East Asia. We have grown to become one of the most respected contracting companies in the region. We are recognized for our safe, professional attitude and for delivering what we say we will deliver.
We are currently taking applicants for the following position:
Training Officer Mining Operation (Job No. 823136)
- Minimum Senior High School with 4 year experiences within the mining industry as heavy equipment operator.
- Have knowledge in training & development.
- Have skill and knowledge in Heavy earth moving equipment operator codes including truck and/or excavator/dozer/grader/wheel loader; Highway truck codes.
- Certificate IV in Workplace Training & POP (Pratama) certificate.
- Able to Influence/motivate; Coaching/mentoring skill; present arguments, facts and instructions in a clear, fluent and convincing manner.
Senior Supervisor Finance & Admin (Job No. 75510)
- Degree from Accounting / Business Administration / Civil Engineer / Commercial / Finance or Industrial Engineer with minimum of 5 years experience in similar role as Finance, Commercial, Contract management and Project Cost Control.
- Should have mastering the concepts of management accounting, contract management, and financial reporting
- Mastering the ERP system, and advance skill in Microsoft office
Senior Engineer Mine Planning (Job No. 672441)
- Bachelor Degree in Mining or Geological Engineering.
- Minimum 5 years experience in large open cut mining and mine engineering.
- Outstanding proficiency in geological modeling and mine planning (Mincom, Xpac, Talpac) and other general office software (Microsoft); good understanding in mining principles, mine design concepts and mining methods; an awareness of mine operation regulatory requirements.
Engineer Mine Planning & Scheduling (Job No. 830799, 795920)
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Mining or Geological Engineering
- Have experience in mining operation practice is preferable, with minimum of 2 years experience on Mining Engineering practice.
- Familiar with software : Minescape , Xpac
- Have Mine design concepts & operations in coal mining, scheduling, and planning skill
Pit Engineer (Job No. 814781)
- Have minimum Degree in Mining / Geology Engineering
- Minimum of 2 years experience in similar role (Pit Engineer)
- Familiar with mine designing concepts, drill and blast, and mine operation practices
Pit Geologist (Job No. 816072)
- University Degree in Mining, or Geological Engineering
- Have experience on mining operation practice is more preferable, with minimum of 1 year experience on Mining Engineering practice
- Understanding geological , geotechnical aspects and exploration concepts
Training Officer – Mechanical (Job No. 763267)
- Minimum Senior High School or Trade and / or mechanical engineering Qualifications or ex Thiess Apprentices with Minimum of 4 years experience within the mining industry as heavy equipment tradesman or as Supervisor/Lead Hand Mechanic.
- Certificate IV in Workplace Training.
- Experienced in Heavy earth moving equipment technical codes including truck and/or excavator/dozer/grader/wheel loader.
Officer IR (Job No. 832231)
- Degree Majoring in Law, Economy (Management/Accounting), Psychology, HRM and social sciences
- Extensive experience in varied HRD positions; Previous 1 – 2 yrs experience in a role specially in Industrial Relation area
- Ability to deal with difficult people
- Good communication skill in English (verbal & written) and Bahasa.
- Highly self-motivated, initiative, team player, and fast adapt
- Good skill in computer, good in planning & organizing job.
- Interaction internal / external parties, diligent, good team work, loyal & good moral character.
- Will be based in Balikpapan (no : 1– 11) , and Sangatta Project, East Kalimantan (no : 12 – 18)
Please send your application letter and complete resume (CV), with recent photograph minimum in one week after this advertise and kindly mark code the position applied by visit our website: http://careers.thiess.co.id or thru email at email@example.com (not more than 200kb).