Fast growing Domestic & International Shipping Line looking for Professional & Highly Motivated Candidates to join our team:
MARINE SUPERINTENDENT (MS)
- Male with age 30 – 40 year old, ATT I Certified or S1 Ship Building Engineering.
- At least 5 Years experience in the same field.
- Experience in implementation of PMS on vessel.
- Good Team Work, Ability to work under pressure.
- Highly Responsibility, Trustworthy, Strong leadership and analytical skills.
PORT CAPTAIN (PC)
- Male with age 30 – 40 year old, ANT I Certified.
- At least 5 Years experience as Master or Port Captain and preferable in Container Vessel.
- Highly Responsibility, Trustworthy, Ability to work under pressure and overtime with minimum supervision.
- Proficient verbal and written English.
SENIOR HR (HR) & CREWING (CR)
- ANT II or S1 Marine Academy (CR).
- Bachelor degree in Psychology or HRM (HR).
- Minimum 2 Years of experience at same field
- Familiar with crew documents (CR).
- Strong knowledge of various psychology assessment tools (administrating, scoring and interpreting)
- Fluent in English (written and oral)
- Highly Responsibility, Trustworthy, Good Communication Skill and Good Personality
If you are confident to take up this challenging opportunity, please send your latest comprehensive CV: firstname.lastname@example.org