EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES AT CONOCOPHILLIPS
ConocoPhillips is the world s largest independent upstream energy company, based on proved reserves and production of liquids and natural gas. In Indonesia, ConocoPhillips has been operating for more than 40 years and continues to grow and play a role as one of Indonesia s leading partner in meeting increasing energy demands by exploring new reserves as well as maximizing the value of existing core areas. We are searching for highly motivated, top-performing individuals who are seeking for the opportunity to develop, learn and grow with a dynamic and global company for the following position.
MANAGER SECURITY OPERATIONS
BASIC PURPOSE & SCOPE
The Manager Security is responsible to:
- Identify, protect and mitigate risks to company personnel, assets and reputation.
- Provide effective timely and accurate security advice to senior management.
- Implement, develop and manage the Global Security Management System.
- Ensure compliance and application of COP Global Security Policy, Procedures and COPI Security Operating.
- Procedures at all sites.
- Ensure the effective management of COPI security employees and security contractors.
- Effectively manage security at all COPI facilities in conjunction with other COPI stakeholders.
- Ensure that security related information is collected, analyzed and distributed to COPI management and employees in a timely, accurate and effective manner.
- anage the COPI security incident reporting system including the provision of weekly, monthly and other reports as.
- Required to COPI senior management and corporate.
- Effectively manage the preparation and award of all security related contracts and tenders.
- Ensure that all COPI Security Department goals and objectives are achieved.
- Manage the security budget to ensure that it provides effective value for money in balancing risks vs. costs.
- Minimum educational of a bachelor s degree and a Masters Degree or related security qualification such as ASIS CPP would be an advantage.
- Preferably has 8-10 years experience in security management with good networking with security apparatus such as.
- The Military or Police.
- Knowledge of the oil and gas industry would be an advantage but is not essential.
- Strong leadership skills and demonstrates sound judgment and discretion.
- Builds strong relationships with other departments within the ConocoPhillips Indonesia organization.
- Demonstrates ability to lead security efforts to operate in a decisive, urgent and committed way to deliver superior.
- Measurable, sustainable business results.
- Balances short and long term priorities.
- Strong communication, relationship building, and problem solving skills.
- Effectively manages external relationships.
- Considers the impact of decisions on other parts of the organization.
- Provides leadership and guidance in applying security best practices and principles.
- Is committed to the implementation of ConocoPhillips SPIRIT values.
- Demonstrates judgment /decision making based on cost/risk vs. potential operational gain.
- Has the ability to accomplish goals in a difficult and diverse working environment.
- Is able to communicate effectively in English, including oral and written communication.
- Has good computer skills in Microsoft Office applications.
Your resume will be strictly treated as confidential and only suitable candidate will be contacted for further processing.
Please send your application letter and resume to:
E-mail to: RSCIndonesiaRecruitment@conocophillips.com