PT. Schneider Electric Manufacturing Batam
As a global specialist in energy management with operations in more than 100 countries, Schneider Electric offers integrated solutions across multiple market segments, including leadership positions in energy end infrastructure, industrial processes, building automation, and data centers/networks, as well as a broad presence in residential applications. Focused on making energy safe, reliable, and efficient, the company s 114,000 employees achieved sales of more than 18.3 billion euros in 2008, through an active commitment to help individuals and organizations Make the most of their energy. For facing the current business challenges, we require proficient, efficient and highly motivated individuals for the following positions:
METHOD ENGINEER (ME)
- Degree in Mechanical I Electrical / Diploma IV in Mechatronics Engineering from reputable university with mm GPA 3.0.
- Having 2 years experience in manufacturing environment.
- Strong in Visual Basic and familiar with Sensors Product
- Having strong knowledge to design production processes for new or existing production line, manual and semi automatic assembly line machines, jigs and fixtures
- Knowledge on MTM or Time Study will be more advantage
- Good analytical skill and hands on of Auto Cad Release 2000.
SUPPLY CHAIN (BUYER) (BY)
- Degree in Industrial Engineering or Electronic Engineering and Management background
- Having 3 years experience as Buyer in manufacturing company
- Having knowledge and experience in Place Order on time and follow up delivery, Shortage and Excess Follow Up, Analyze Inventory level & put reasonable safety stock, Supplier Management.
- Familiar with SAP system (MM Module) is a must.
- Degree in Electronic Engineering
- Having 3 years experience in manufacturing company as a Planner
- Having knowledge and experience to ensure On Time Delivery to Customer, to ensure and monitoring production performance as following, to communicate with customer (global) on customer needs and delivery schedule, develop production plan based on line capacity & customer priority.
- Familiar with SAP system is a must
SUPPLIER QUALITY ENGINEER (SQE)
- Degree in Electronic / Electrical Engineering from reputable university with min GPA 3.0.
- Having 2 years experience in manufacturing environment (PCBA Manufacturing is a plus)
- Good and strong understanding of Statistical Process Control (SPC), 80 Problem Solving and FMEA methodology
- 6 Sigma Green Belt trained or equivalent is preferred for continuous improvement project
- Able to communicate with all level and department and demonstrate leadership skill to drive for excellent quality performance
- Degree in Electronic, Electrical or Mechatronic Engineering background with min GPA 3.0
- Having 3 years experience in manufacturing company as Test / Maintenance Engineer of electric or electronic products
- Able to write and modify testing programs and understand control system.
- Having strong knowledge in manufacturing automation and electronic board tester equipment (design robotic will be advantage).
- Having strong knowledge in PLC (prefer MODICON PLC will be advantage), Visual Basic 6 or .net I Visual C++, Pneumatics system.
- Having knowledge in Sensors, Timers & PLC products.
- Highly motivated and capable of producing Analysis on equipment downtime elimination, spare parts usage, preventive maintenance.
MANAGEMENT CONTROL (MC) I COST CONTROLLER (CC)
- Degree from reputable university majoring in Accounting
- Accounting, Financial or budget planning background and a minimum of 5 years relevant experience in that context and with strong exposure to management controlling and financial reporting.
- Experience in Manufacturing Finance Management is considered an advantage.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, fluency in English, organizational and coordinating skills.
- Ability to multi tasks sod prioritize, recognizing financial timelines and full alignment to set objectives.
- Pro-activeness, assertiveness, team working, adaptability and flexibility are essential requirements.
- Experienced with ERP Integrated System. Understand SAP Fl-CO is preferable
MANUFACTURING I PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR (PS)
- Degree in industrial / Electrical I Electronic Engineering from reputable university with min GPA 3.0
- Having at least 3 years experience in high mixed volume manufacturing company as Production Supervisor.
- Strong Leadership and having experience in managing and controlling manpower
- Excellent knowledge in manufacturing system (Lean manufacturing, Kanban, 5S) and planning.
- Strongly contribute in continuous improvement program (Six Sigma, Quality Tools)
- Having knowledge in design production process, production line, jigs and fixtures will be an advantage
- Familiar with SAP system (PP Module) is an advantage
- Willing to work hard and under pressure.
- Degree in Electronic / Electrical / Mechatronic Engineering from reputable university with Min GPA 3.0
- Having 2 years experience in manufacturing company as Maintenance Engineer of electric or electronic products
- Having strong knowledge in Total Productive Maintenance and controlling Maintenance Cost.
- Having strong knowledge in Electronic, PLC Programming (basic knowledge), Mechatronic, Mechanical and Electrical Drawing & Schematic.
- Ability to troubleshoot tester programs and understand control system and Familiar with Visual Basic 6 or .net Visual C++.
- Having knowledge in Pneumatic system, Vacuum system, Soldering process, familiar with Sensors, Timers & PLC products.
- Highly motivated and capable of improvement to eliminate machine downtime, to control spare parts usage & preventive maintenance.
- Able to lead a team, willing to work hard and under pressure.
- The candidate must have good command in English, and knowledge in French is added advantage
- The candidate must have strong interpersonal and analytical skill with ability to work as pert of team, fast learning and have positive attitude.
- Willing to stay in Batam
Please send your application, resume, copy of qualifications and recent photograph within 6 March 2010 to:
PT Schneider Electric Manufacturing Batam
JI Beringin Lot 04 BIP Muka Kuning – Batam, Indonesia,
or Email to: