PT TRIMEGAH BANGUN PERSADA, one of the fast growing companies in Indonesia. Currently, we are looking for young, energetic and dynamic professionals candidates to fill the position as:
1. HSE Supervisor
- Bachelor degree from faculty of mining engineering / industrial engineering / public health / environment engineering,
- At least 3 years of working experience as HSE in Mining Industry,
- Certified POP or K3 is preferred,
- Good knowledge about SMK3 procedure / OHSAS 18001:2007
2. General Affair Supervisor
- D3/S1 degree from faculty of economic / management / engineering,
- At least 3 years experience in building maintenance, legal aspect, office asset management, travel services, and general affair matters.
3. Logistic Staff
- Diploma or Degree from any major,
- Minimum 1 year experience as a Logistic Staff, preferably from Mining or Construction Company),
- Posses good knowledge about supply chain,
- To be placed in Jakarta.
4. QC Supervisor
- Bachelor degree from faculty of mining engineering or geology,
- Minimum 3 years experience as QC in mining company,
- Posses managerial ability such as planning, organizing, controlling to control of mining quality.
5. Community Development Supervisor
- Bachelor degree from faculty of social science / law / communication,
- Minimum 4 years experience as CDO, CSR preferably at the mining company,
- Good relationship with community, government institution and non government institution (NGO).
6. Purchasing Supervisor
- D3/S1 degree from faculty of Finance, Management, Administration, Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Engineering,
- Minimum 3 (three) years experience in mining or heavy equipment company,
- Well understanding about purchasing matters such as: purchase order, price comparison and make a link/connection to supplier.
7. HRD (Staff-Supervisor-Superintendent)
- Bachelor degree from faculty of law
- Minimum 3 (three) years experience as HR Generalist, preferably from mining, manufacture or construction industry,
- Well understanding about man power regulation, recruitment and training, compensation benefit, payroll, industrial relation, performance appraisal and human resource information system (HRMS).
8. Mine Plan Engineer Supervisor
- Bachelor degree from faculty of mining engineer / geology,
- Posses managerial ability such as planning, organizing, controlling and executing to all mining activities,
- Able to calculate of heavy equipment hour production, summarize and analyze daily report, appliance hour, man power activities and dismissal of over burden and rotate mine.
9. Maintenance Planner
- Diploma/Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering,
- At least 3 years of working experience as a Maintenance Planner,
- Have skill in monitoring and organizing in loading equipment, pit service, hauler, support & drilling, overhaul, tire & maintenance, fuel maintenance contract,
- Have skill in budget maintenance management, experience in United Tractor is preferred.
- Minimum STM Tambang or D3 Geodetic,
- Having minimum within 1-2 years experience in mining industry,
- Able to operated surfac and minescape software,
- Knowledge of mine planning and survey related software.
- Male, age max. 40 years old,
- Computer literacy (min. MS Office),
- Willing to be placed in Halmahera, Maluku Island.
Please send your application letter (CV + recent photograph) to: email@example.com