PT Energi Batu Hitam ( EBH ) – We are part of one of the largest and highly reputable group, that operates and is a market leader in multiple business segments in Indonesia. To support our coal mining exploration and production development in West Kutai, East Kalimantan, we required highly qualified professionals to fill the following vacancies:
Legal Staff (LGS)
- Coordinating with survey team members on issues related to land compensation.
- Conducting studies on land status within the mining area.
- Draft and review of commercial contracts, agreements and other legal documents.
- Provide legal advice on the operation of the company and participate in negotiations where legal expertise is required.
- Responsible for matters related to industrial dispute, lawsuit and arbitration.
- Work with contracted law firm on assignments that require internal legal services.
- Male, age 23-30 years.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Law from reputable University, min GPA 3.0
- Has at least 2 years experiences at legal matters.
- Knowledge in company laws, contract laws and the Indonesian regulatory issues as well as the international commercial laws.
- Strong ability to analyze problems and offer practical solutions.
- Positive attitude and honest, good organizational skill, self starter and hard working.
- Good communication skills both in Indonesian and English.
- Expert in using computer engineering software.
- Ready to work at site area.
We offer attractive compensation and benefits for the suitable candidates. If you are qualified for the above position, please send your CV and photograph 4×6 at the latest May 13th 2011 to email@example.com All application will be treated confidentially.