RekindWorleyParsons (RW) is a Joint Operation between PT. Rekayasa Industri and PT. WorleyParsons Indonesia and is currently providing Engineering and Construction Management services for PT. Chevron Pacific Indonesia (CPI) in Duri, Riau under its Engineering and Construction Management Contract. RW is seeking qualified and highly motivated engineers and project support staff from multiple disciplines for work on a highly specialized and very high priority 18 month project assessing safety relief systems throughout CPIs entire Sumatran-based operations. A stand-alone team is being formed and will be dedicated exclusively to this effort. Successful candidates will become part of a high-energy, fast-paced project team providing invaluable technical support to the Indonesian subsidiary of one of the world’s most reputable multi-national, fully integrated oil and gas companies, Chevron Inc.
LEAD PROCESS ENGINEER (Relief Systems)
Work Location: Jakarta
Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead and supervise Contractor’s activities in development of deliverables in process engineering discipline during Contract period.
- Serve as SME (subject matter expert) in process engineering discipline during Contract period, including utilizing Contractor’s corporate internal and/or external professional networking as necessary.
- Implement QA/QC plan including internal squad check process for process discipline deliverables, prior to submission to Company.
- Interface with relevant professional organizations to get information on “state of the art” technologies/knowledge on process engineering discipline during performance of Engineering Services.
- Report to and assist Superintendent Engineering for execution of Off-site and On-site Engineering Services during the Contract period.
Qualification of Personnel
- Minimum education is to possess an engineering degree (S1) or equivalent.
- The candidate shall have minimum 15 years working experience in process engineering discipline works for oil & gas or petrochemical handling projects and/or facilities, with 10 years of which at senior dan lead position. Furthermore, several years of which shall cover following aspects:
- Minimum experience as Lead Process Engineer for EPC or ECM or EB contracts for oil & gas or petrochemical industries in the last 5 years.
- Minimum 5 years working experience outside of his/her home country, in supervising a group of process engineering discipline personnel from various levels (e.g. senior design engineers, design engineers, 3D designers, designers, drafters, etc.) with diverse nationalities.
- Alternative for Article (b) above for Group III National only, minimum 8 years working experience with multi-national companies in Indonesia or minimum 8 years working experience in Indonesia on projects for multi-national companies with regular interface with the clients, in supervising a group of process engineering discipline personnel from various levels (e.g. senior design engineers, design engineers, designers, drafters, etc.) with diverse nationalities.
- The candidate shall have thorough knowledge on the process engineering discipline and broad knowledge on various aspects, such as: process engineering software (refer to Attachment A5), internationally recognized engineering codes & standards, etc.
- The candidate shall have extensive experience in facilitating and/or supporting HAZOPS and VIPs sessions, such as: Value Engineering, etc.
- The candidate shall have strong supervisory capability and high skills for facilitation & coordination, mentoring & coaching and networking.
All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for further process. If you find that your skill meet the requirement please send your resume in PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title of applied position as email subject. Please don’t attach other document besides your own resume.