RekindWorleyParsons is a Joint Operation between PT. Rekayasa Industri and PT. WorleyParsons Indonesia and is currently providing Engineering and Construction Management services for PT. Chevron Pasific Indonesia in Duri, Riau under its Engineering and Construction Management Contract. We are seeking qualified and highly motivated engineers from multiple disciplines to join and experienced team in a fast paced environment.
LEAD PROCESS ENGINEER
Work Location: Jakarta
- Lead and supervise Contractors activities in development of deliverables in process engineering discipline during Contract period.
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert in process engineering discipline during Contract period, including utilizing Contractors corporate internal and/or external professional networking as necessary
- Implement QA/QC plan including internal squad check process for process discipline deliverables, prior to submission to Company
- Interface with relevant professional organizations to get information on “state of the art” technologies/knowledge on process engineering discipline during performance of Engineering Services
- Report to and assist Superintendent Engineering for execution of Off-site and On-site Engineering Services during the Contract period
- Minimum education is to possess an engineering degree (S1) or equivalent.
- The candidate shall have minimum 15 years working experience in process engineering discipline works for oil & gas or petrochemical handling projects and/or facilities, with 10 years of which at senior dan lead position. Furthermore, several years of which shall cover following aspects:
- Minimum experience as Lead Process Engineer for EPC or ECM or EB contracts for oil & gas or petrochemical industries in the last 5 years.
- Minimum 5 years working experience outside of his/her home country, in supervising a group of process engineering discipline personnel from various levels (e.g. senior design engineers, design engineers, 3D designers, designers, drafters, etc.) with diverse nationalities.
- Minimum 8 years working experience with multi-national companies in Indonesia or minimum 8 years working experience in Indonesia on projects for multi-national companies with regular interface with the clients, in supervising a group of process engineering discipline personnel from various levels (e.g. senior design engineers, design engineers, designers, drafters, etc.) with diverse nationalities.
- The candidate shall have thorough knowledge on the process engineering discipline and broad knowledge on various aspects, such as: process engineering software, internationally recognized engineering codes & standards, etc.
- The candidate shall have extensive experience in facilitating and/or supporting HAZOPS and VIPs sessions, such as: Value Engineering, etc.
- The candidate shall have strong supervisory capability and high skills for facilitation & coordination, mentoring & coaching and networking.
All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially. Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for further process. If you find that your skill meet the requirement please send your resume in PDF to email@example.com, with the title of applied position as email subject. Please don’t attach other document besides your own resume.