Join us for ExxonMobil career opportunity.
ExxonMobil brings together a diverse and talented workforce to take on the world’s toughest energy challenges. The increasing demand for energy is a global issue — it affects everyone, everywhere on the planet. That’s why we give all of our people the resources and opportunities they need to make an impact.
At ExxonMobil, you can do more with your career than you have ever imagined. Whether your background is in business, engineering or science, ExxonMobil has a challenging career waiting for you.
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN US?
- Ensure safety of team members, work practices, and work areas.
- Set up laboratory at onshore and offshore facilities; develop, mentor, and manage qualification of the lab organization.
- Ensure business processes. resources, equipment, QA program and procedures are in place and comply with corporate, regulatory, and industry standards.
- Perform routine work scheduling, monitoring, and supervision: manage the review, preparation, distribution and KPIs of lab data and documents.
- Manage consumables, spare part and equipment maintenance; including, online and at-line analyzer used for product representation.
- Point of contract for any lab-related enquiries, work requests, technical advice, information request, troubleshooting, and audit.
- Diploma or bachelor degree in chemistry-related field.
- Minimum 10 years laboratory experience in oil & gas industry.
- Experienced in setting up a new laboratory.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to read, write, and speak English.
To apply, please logon to our recruitment website: exxonmobil.co.id/careers
Applications close on October 19, 2013.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. No individual shall be authorized to use the ExxonMobil name and logo in an attempt to solicit up-front fees from the interested job-seekers.
Skkmigas & ExxonMobil