TATELY N.V., TATELY BUDONG-BUDONG N.V., ZARATEX N.V. are part of a rapidly expanding international Oil & Gas company. We are operators of the Palmerah, Budong-Budong and Lhokseumawe Production Sharing Contracts and as well partners in other four none operated PSCs.
Due to our expanding operations, we are immediately seeking a highly motivated and skilled national Individual to fill the positions of:
HEALTH, SAFETY, SECURITY & ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGER (HSSE)
Reporting to General Manager, this position will be responsible for developing, maintaining, and managing the Company s Health, Safety, Security & Environmental strategies, initiatives and plans and the implementation thereof to achieve Company s corporate goals and objectives.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Be responsible for the development and implementation of the lately NV Indonesia HSSE Plan including all aspects of HSSE;
- Monitor the implementation of the HSSE Plan through regular audits / inspections and visit sites across Indonesia in order to assess HSSE hazards;
- Provide HSSE guidance to Senior Managers to ensure that Operations are conducted at per lately NV Indonesia HSSE philosophy;
- Ensure that HSSE Project requirements (Production, Drilling, Construction, Seismic) are implemented as per the Company s HSSE philosophy;
- Take part in and lead accident incident investigations as and when necessary;
- Relevant degree, BSc and/or MSc in Engineering;
- Significant Industrial work experience, at least five years in the field and also managerial experience of at least ten years with a total of +15 years;
- Work experience with International Oh & Gas operators, with drilling, production, and construction experience;
- Internationally recognized HSE Diploma,(e.g. UK s NEBOSH) or international University Diploma;
- Have an understanding of HSSE Management Systems (e.g. ISO 14001; OHSAS 18001);
- A knowledge of current Indonesian regulations and Oil & Gas Industry best practices;
- Good communications and presentation skills as well as ability to interface with MIGAS & BPMIGAS and also other Governmental Agencies;
- Good interpersonal, organizational and leadership skills;
- Excellent English and have previously experienced in working hand-In-hand collaboratively with expatriates.
Please send your comprehensive CV (in English) with a recent photograph no later than 30th April 2011 to:
Plaza Bapindo, Menara Mandiri, 21st Floor
JI. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 54-55, Jakarta 12190
Or e-mail us at:
(quoting “HSSE” on the subject of your e-mail).