One of the largest global providers, Weatherford helps build innovative mechanical solutions, technology applications, and services for drilling and production in all sectors of the oil and gas industry. Weatherford operates in over 100 countries and employs more than 60,000 people worldwide.
HSE Coordinator – Duri, Riau
- The main function of this job is the implementation and maintenance of the Weatherford Global Radiation Protection Program, to ensure that Wireline Services comply to the national legislation and to advise the business unit on all matters pertaining to operations with Radioactive Material
- The secondary job function is to provide QHSSE support directly to the Business Unit, concentrating mainly on compliance and maintenance of Weatherford Standard Operating Procedures, Policies and Processes for Radiation, Explosives and Pressure Control. This is a variable job function and will involve the administration of Business Unit specific Quality Health Safety and Environment systems, field auditing and assistance to the country QHSSE structure as a representative of Drilling and Wireline Services
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or others relevant major
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as HSE Supervisor/Coordinator in Oil and Gas industry
- Certified in Explosive Handling &/ Radioactive Safety Officer will be an advantage
- Liaise with Government body to obtain radioactive sources permit (utilization, movement and export/import permit)
- Familiar with ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001
- Familiar with Oil and Gas CSMS/CHESM
- Excellent English verbal & writing communication skills
We offer career growth in an exciting, challenging and rewarding professional environment both in the position advertised and beyond.
Please send your updated CV with Position Title as your Email Subject to:
Only candidates that meet the above qualification will be shortlisted.