RTI International is currently implementing the USAID-funded Decentralized Basic Education (DBE1) Project. The project aims to strengthen education management and governance capacity at the district and school level. Key stakeholders include Bupati’s Office, Bappeda, Dinas Pendidikan, DPRD, Dewan Pendidikan, School Committee, Civil Society Organizations and School Heads.
RTI International seeks to hire full-time HR Generalist to be based in Jakarta.
- Experience in managing human resources in Indonesia organizations including the public sector.
- Knowledge of Indonesian labor law system.
- Ability to write and speak fluently in Bahasa Indonesia and English
- Ability to use office software such as Microsoft Project, MSWord, Excel
- Experience in office administration
- Minimum S-1 or bachelor’s degree in social science or other relevant field
- Ability and willing to work independently and as a team member in Project and RTI Indonesia
- Ability to kept sensitive HR records and information confidential
- Ability to appreciate international diversity and to establish effective working relationships with international clients.
- Commitment to basic principles of equity and to broader RTI ethical guidelines
Candidates should send a detailed CV complete with 3 reference contact details and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date for applications is February 22, 2009. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further assessment. Female candidates are encouraged to apply