Saipem is a leading company in engineering, drilling and construction of major projects in the energy and infrastructure sectors. It is “One-Company” organized in five business divisions (Offshore E&C, Onshore E&C, Offshore Drilling, Onshore Drilling and XSight, dedicated to conceptual design).
Saipem is a global solution provider with distinctive skills and competences and high-tech assets, which it uses to identify solutions aimed at satisfying customer requirements. Listed on the Milan Stock Exchange, it is present in over 60 countries worldwide and has 32 thousand employees of 120 different nationalities.
We are seeking for best candidates to fill the vacant position:
HOOK UP SUPERINTENDENT
Department/Project : MERAKES Project
Education : University Graduate from on Technical Major
Working Experiences : More than 15 years in similar position or field
Working Status : 7 months contract
Starting Time : Immediate
Work Location : Jakarta, Karimun and Offshore
REQUIRED WORKING SKILLS/QUALIFICATION/SERTIFICATION
- Proven experience in Fabrication Engineering Project Management;
- Proven experience in Fabrication techniques and methodologies;
- Experience Information Systems for Fabrication & Hook-up;
- Extensive prior experience Project production plan;
- Strong written and spoken English.
- Strong leadership skills with a team orientated mindset;
BRIEF JOB DESCRIPTIONS
- Mandatory has brownfield experiences
- Have deep experience of offshore hook up activities (> 10 years)
- Be able to manage multidiscipline activities (STR, PIP, E&I, MEC)
- Have experience of shutdown preparation and work during shutdown period
Please send your qualified CV and related Certificate to: email@example.com
“Saipem and its subsidiaries recruit their #humanresources through specific procedures, selecting and #hiringcandidates, adopting criteria of merit, ability and professionalism in all #recruitment decisions and will never request payment of any kind. If you want to search #jobopportunities in Saipem. Please refer to the “careers” area of the Saipem website of the official Saipem LinkedIn page and be careful about any other kind of unofficial requests.”