Energy Equity Epic (Sengkang) Pty. Ltd., (EEES) a Production Sharing Contract Contractor for BPMIGAS, with PSC Ares in onshore South Sulawesi.
EEES is seeking suitably qualified and experienced Indonesian National personnel for the following positions:
• Possess S-1 Degree in Geophysics or Geosciences;
• At least five (5) years comprehensive experience in similar role;
• Possess expertise on geophysical interpretation skills;
• Capability to work independently under pressure;
• Strong verbal and written English communication skills;
• Must have an extensive knowledge of Indonesian basin;
• Possess a good working knowledge and experience with a suite of geosciences software.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Supervise and coordinate the geophysical activities of Company;
• Responsible for all geophysical interpretation work including defining prospect & lead inventory and reserve calculation and economics;
• Define, specify and manage any seismic acquisition program;
• Familiar with various government regulatory bodies for reports and approvals.
If you are interested in the position listed above please submit your application not later than 15 September 2008, to the address below, along with comprehensive resume, recent photograph and personal work references and put the code for your desired position on the subject letter. All applications will be treated as confidential. Only short listed applicants will be invited for further interview.
A Human Resources Supervisor
ENERGY EQUITY EPIC (SENGKANG) PTY. LTD.
Plaza 89, 8th Floor
Jl. HR Rasuna Said Kav. X-7 No. 6