Marine Operation – General Superintendent
PT Kuala Pelabuhan Indonesia as one of the PT Freeport Indonesia s privatization companies engaged in the business of Port & Marine Operation, Road Maintenance, Transportations and Mobile Equipment Maintenance.
- Hold valid certificate of competency-ANT1 or the equivalent of the International Master Mariner Class / Certification with at least 10 years experience in executive Marine and Port Operation Business and at least 5 years as Ocean Going Deck Officer/Master.
- Must have a broad, practical and extensive knowledge in managing of all aspects of the Marine and Port Industry which involving more than 350 employees, including legal affairs, charter parties, ISM & ISPS Code Practices, Marine Fleet & Port Facility Maintenance, Stevedoring & Container Terminal Operation, Sea & In-land Transportation Operation, and be up to date with the latest technological and administrative developments In the Maritime Industry
- Has a proven track record in achieving results through planning and execution of well prepared plans and strategies including financial and engineering economics
- Conversant with Maritime and Mining Safety Standard and practices
- Conversant with Indonesian as well as International Maritime Rules and Regulation (ISM, SOLAS, and ISPS Code)
- Good communication skill and fluent in English for both oral and written
- Computer literate in using Microsoft office (word, excel, power point) and marine operation related software
Company will provide competitive remuneration package commensurate with candidate qualification and experience.
Please submit your application in English with comprehensive CV, latest transcripts and recent photograph not later than two weeks after this advertisement to Head of HRD, PT Kuala Pelabuhan Indonesia, PO BOX 4224 JKTM Jakarta 12700, or mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Only Qualified Candidates will be notified for further selection.