PT Kaltim Prima Coal (KPC) operates a coal mine in Sangatta, East Kalimantan and is one of the largest coat mines in the world. Plans are underway for further expansion in 2011 and beyond to bring optimum economic return to the company and its stakeholder.
Opportunities exist for a seasoned, high caliber, professional to loin the Company with job assignment in Sangatta-East Kalimantan for the positions of:
General Manager Human Resources (GMHR)
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the General Manager Human Resources sets the direction tar and leads the Human Resources Division team. The position is accountable for the provision of the human Resources support and advisory functions to the KPC workforce of around 4,014 peoples.
Key Elements Of The Position Include:
• Initiate and develop the Division’s strategic and annual business plans to determine key priorities consistent with KPC’s corporate goals and then monitor and review the Division’s performance to assess achievements within safety, quality, time and cost parameters;
• Provide human resources strategic planning, support, advice and leadership to KPC;
• Develop, maintain and adjust the Divisions organization structure and services to meet customers’ and stakeholders’ needs;
• Understand the needs and aspirations of line management, employees and their families, and employee representatives and manage those needs in line with the Company’s interests and the principles of Mining Industry ‘best HR practice’;
• Maintain an effective and ethical relationship with all levels of Government in respect of human resources matters, particularly with regards to compliance with labour law, regulations and reporting requirements:
• Keep abreast of human resources trends and mining industry ‘best HR practice’.
Qualifications & Experience:
• Tertiary qualification, preferably in the Humanities and/or Commercial disciplines with complete fluency in both written and spoken English:
• 10-15 years 01 proven track record at management levels in the human resources function at both a national and international level
• Strategic planning and operations management skills 10 establish and achieve long term goals as well as meet immediate business performance targets;
• Strong and effective leadership:
• Sound negotiation & problem solving skills.
This is a challenging career prospect and a very competitive remuneration & benefit package will be offered to qualified candidate.
If your background meets these requirements, forward your resume (including details of present position & remuneration, your latest color photograph) no later than 14 days after the date of this advertisement to the following address;
PT Kaltim Prima Coal, PO BOX 620
Balikpapan 76106, Kalimantan Timur
Or E-mail to: email@example.com
ONLY QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL BE NOTIFIED