PT Thiess Contractors Indonesia is a multinational company with over 7,500 employees in Indonesia. Our people are our keys to success. As an employer of choice, we are committed to developing skills and providing opportunities for all employees. Our business provides integrated mining and construction services in civil, process facilities, oil & gas and mining across Indonesia. With continued growth we are seeking additional resource that will be based at Jakarta Head Office to fill vacant position as:
GENERAL HR SUPERINTENDENT
(Job No. 651178)
This is fantastic opportunity for experienced Industrial relations professional. To be successful in the role, you will need to demonstrate a strong track record in managing JR issues and disputes both in non litigation and litigation phase (Labour Courts and High Supreme Court) in within a unionized environment and also experience of developing a good working relationship with the Unions and employees / Employees Representative (Bipartite Forum), Ideally your experience wilt have been gained within a similar multi-sited environment. Experience within the mining industry/construction industry will be advantageous.
- Advise managers, site HR and site management on a range of JR Issues
- Work with site HR to improve their knowledge and understanding of JR related legislation
- Improve site HR confidence in dealing with JR issues
- Assist in developing JR policies and procedures and advise on relevant law
- Negotiation and consultation with trade unions
- Effectively manage relationships between site management and trade unions
- Establish, develop and maintain the Provincial and Regional governmental networking including all of labour courts officials
- Communicate with site HR and the bipartite forums, servicing their needs through the meetings and gathering JR information
- To work closely with the operations manager in ensuring both the Uninon and the Members are working together for the best interest of the organization.
- Represent the company in every non litigation disputes event and litigation disputes event (Labour courts and high Supreme Court as required)
- Review and implement of Corporate HR Policy & Procedures, Company Regulation, and Collective Labour Agreement
- Tertiary qualification in Law with minimum of 8 years experience in similar role for large Mining, Construction or Oil & Gas industry,
- Excellent working knowledge of current Industrial Relations practices, labor law or government regulation,
- Possess valid Lawyer/advocate Licenses is a must,
- Experience to handle various cases of Industrial Relations in the Labor Court,
- Strong leadership skills and good team work,
- Excellent communication skills in English both verbal and written.
Competitive salary and benefits wilt be offered to the right candidate.
If you want to take your career to a new level and be involved in an exciting workplace with growth and development, please apply now at: http://careers.thiess.co.id or send your resume to
P0 Box 1143/JKS 12011
No longer than August 29th 2010.
ONLY SUITABLE AND QUALIFIED CANDIDATES
WILL BE CONTACTED FOR FURTHER PROCESS