Estimator – Indonesia
PT Leighton Contractors Indonesia is a division of Leighton Asia and mainly specializes in contract mining, civil engineering and infrastructure, including site preparation, earthworks, roads, bridges, pipelines and tunnels. The workshop is based in Bekasi, West Java.
Duties and responsibilities:
- To prepare prices at pre-contract stage in order to enable timely submission of an offer
- To coordinate and collate information relevant to preparation of the offer in order to adequately price the works
- To identify risk and exposure related to pricing (e.g. timeline, scoping, etc.) in order to ensure sufficient provision is made in pricing for that risk
- To provide clarification as required to client at the post-tender stage in order to gain the confidence of the client leading to award of a contract.
- Minimum 3 years experiences in Civil Experience in a number of disciplines (building, civil, engineering, marine, pipelines, etc.)
- Have experience in design and construction work
- Experience in dealing with suppliers and subcontractors on commercial and technical matters
Job function: Construction/operations
Closing date: 31 December 2011