Coordinator Compensation and Benefit
This Coordinator Compensation and Benefit position will have the primary responsibility to handle remuneration program specifically in developing, making continuous improvement, and maintain Employee Compensation and Benefit Program in order to align with Company’s Compensations and Benefits Philosophy, Corporate Guidelines, Local Government Regulation related to Manpower, Taxation, Collective Labor Agreement, etc. as well as maintain externally competitiveness with Company’s Peer Companies.
Required & Preferred Skills/Competencies:
- Holds Bachelor Degree in Business/Finance/IT/Industrial Engineering with at least 8 years of related experience in compensation, benefits and costing/budgeting.
- Must have a full knowledge of all aspects of compensation, benefits, surveys, job evaluation and budgeting.
- Must be able to work with various functions and levels vertically and laterally.
- Able to manage projects with normal or limited supervision. Must be able to manage resources/people/data to deliver quality completed staff works.
- Must be able to network externally with other Business Units or Corporate and with peer company’s counterparts in the country and with Government (BPMIGAS).
- Must have strong leadership and project management skills and influencing skills.
- Must be able to communicate well in English and Bahasa Indonesia verbally and in writing
Only those individuals who fully meet the above requirements need apply.
Write down THE POSITION TITLE you apply in the subject of your email not later than December 06th 2010 to: RSCJakartaRecruitment@conocophillips.com