PT Batutua Tembaga Raya (BTR), in cooperation with PT Batutua Kharisma Permai (BKP), is the operator of the Wetar Copper Project, a heap leach solvent extraction-electro winning (SX-EW) Copper Project on Wetar Island, Maluku Barat Daya. A SX-EW Plant will start producing up to 25,000 tonne per annum copper cathode from Kali Kuning and Lerokis deposits, with development activities commencing this year.
We are committed to develop skills and provide opportunities for all our employees to ensure that we remain a leading and respected mining company. We are URGENTLY looking for suitably qualified and professional candidates to fill the following positions based at site on Wetar Island with roster working system: 5/3 ( five) weeks on following 3 (three) weeks off.
COMPLIANCE & REPORTING SPECIALIST (1 person)
- Male / Female, Maximum 45 years old,
- Possessing degree in Science, Engineering, HSEC or related disciplines, with at least 5 year experience in similar role.
- Hands on experience in mining regulatory compliance reporting, including but not limited to RKAB, RKTTL, AMDAL, CSR, IPPKH, Reclamation and Mine Closure reports.
- In depth knowledge in mining industry related regulations and permitting processes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, especially reporting, in both English and Indonesian.
- Possessing excellent Microsoft Office skills.
- Ability to demonstrate effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to travel to Wetar Copper Project Mine Site on regular basis.
- Responsible for the whole aspects of regulatory compliance and reporting,
- Member of project compliance team to ensure the fulfillment of the related regulations and obligations,
- Vocal point for permitting and formality processing, including process tracking and follow ups,
- Coordinating the reporting preparation by gathering required information and data from related departments and lodging it to the respected government bodies,
- Develop and implement regulatory compliance and reporting planning and liaise with related departments,
- Maintaining update files related to regulatory compliance and reporting, including action tracking and close outs.
- Developing and maintaining regulatory compliance and reporting system as appropriate.
If you have the necessary skills, qualities and experience to succeed in this position, apply by email, no later than 31 January 2014 to: firstname.lastname@example.org