PT QEI Loyak Talang Gula
Chief Procurement (SCM)
- Monitor records of goods ordered and received.
- Locate vendors of materials, equipment or supplies, and interview them in order to determine product availability and terms of sales.
- Preparing and doing tender process according to PERTAMINA tender procedures.
- Prepare and process requisitions and purchase orders for supplies and equipment..
- Review purchase order claims and contracts for conformance to company policy.
- Analyze vendors and delivery systems.
- Develop and implement purchasing and contract management instructions, policies, and procedures.
- Participate in the development of specifications for equipment, products or substitute materials.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Petroleum/Oil/Gas) or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in oil and gas company (TAC/PSC/KSO, etc).
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management or equivalent.
- Understanding of PERTAMINA procedures, QSHE system & implementation is a must.
- Good negotiation skill, team work, and leadership skill.
- 1 Full-Time position available.
- Willing to follow every selection step in Jakarta.
- Application without CLEAR PHOTO will be rejected.
Please send your application letter, CV, and all supporting documents no later than January 31, 2014 to:
(maximum 100 kb)
Please write the position applied in your Email Subject. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.