HADIPUTRANTO, HADINOTO & PARTNERS
Who are are?
Hadiputranto, Hadinoto & Partners is a leading Indonesian law firm with around 90 legal staff and over 200 employees. Founded in 1989, the Firm is a member of Baker & McKenzie International and as such is part of a robust network of legal experts throughout the Asia Pacific region and the world.
We provide a full range of commercial legal services; and our key practices include: Capital Markets, Finance & Projects, Corporate/Commercial, Dispute Resolution, Energy, Natural Resources & Infrastructure, Intellectual Property, Litigation & Arbitration, Labor & Employment, Tax and Trade.
We aim to recruit the best lawyers in Indonesia to further expand our team. We are looking for qualified lawyers who share in our desire to provide service of the highest possible level and pragmatic advice to guide our clients through the most complex of transactions.
We are looking for energetic lawyers to join the following practices:
- Capital Markets [Code CM]
- Energy, Natural Resources & Infrastructure [Code NR]
- Banking & Finance [Code BF]
- Litigation & Arbitration [Code Lit]
- Labor & Employment [Code Lbr] (with particular focus on disputes)
- Trade [Code AM] (with particular focus on Anti-Monopoly)
- Tax Practice Group [Code Tax]
The applicants must be Indonesian citizens and must have:
- a Law Degree (SH), with strong academic track record;
- three to five years relevant work experience;
- an advocate license;
- strong service orientation;
- good communication skills with excellent English speaking and writing skills;
- ability to work well both in a team and individually.
The applicants for code position Tax, must have a good tax knowledge and a Tax Court license (a Law Degree and/or Degree in Accountancy and/ or a Registered Tax Consultant certificate would be an advantage).
- A stimulating work environment with an open, friendly and enthusiastic atmosphere;
- Commitment to personal and professional development and excellent training;
- Opportunity to work with interesting colleagues and multinational clients; and
- A competitive compensation package.
Send your cover letter and CV to the Recruitment Partner, Hadiputranto, Hadinoto & Partners, The Indonesia Stock Exchange Building, Tower II, 21st Floor, Sudirman Central Business District, Jl Jendral Sudirman Kav. 52-53, Jakarta 12190 or e-mail HHP.Recruitment@bakernet.com
All applications should reach us by 30 June 2009.
Please indicate the code position on the envelope or on the e-mail subject.