PT Agincourt Resources (PTAR), a subsidiary of G-Resources Group, a HK based Limited Company, is developing the Martabe Project in North Sumatra, approximately 40 km south-east of Sibolga. Gold and silver ore will be mined by open pit methods using a mining contractor. A processing facility will be built adjacent to the pit to process ore at a rate of 4.5 Mtpa to produce approximately 200,000 oz of gold and 2 million oz of silver annually.
PTAR is now pleased to invite applications for the following roles:
1. BUSINESS ANALYST SUPERVISOR
The position will report to the Business Development Superintendent. The incumbent for this role will be expected to identify and analyze the new and on-going business process potential products and services under community business development to enhance and improve the fixed and applicable business opportunities for local communities.
2. BUSINESS CONSULTANT SUPERVISOR
The position will report to the Business Development Superintendent. The incumbent for this role will be expected to assess and identify business management skills and knowledge development needs for client entrepreneurs and program consultants and create effective business consultancy.
Candidates for those roles would be expected to have the following qualifications and experience:
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in the area of development of local community business.
- Formal qualifications in economic, finance, industrial engineering or relevant management disciplines.
- Advanced knowledge in feasibility study, project management, business plan and general management.
- Good understanding in business counseling.
- Strong presentation & communication skills, including negotiations, analytical and conceptual skills
- Competence in speaking, reading and writing English Computer literacy MS Office.
Applications, including full details of applicant qualifications, experiences and work history, should be sent not later than 27 September 2009 to:
HR & Admin Department – PT Agincourt Resources
JL. Merdeka Barat Km. 2,5 Desa Aek Pining
Kecamatan Batangtoru – Tapanuli Selatan
Sumatera Utara – 22738
Only short listed candidates will be notified for further processes.