We are RPE GROUP also known as RPE-Engineering, Engineering & Contractor Companies for oil and gas industry immediately looking for several positions:
1. Engineering Manager
• Bachelor degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Process Engineering.
• Min. 10 years experience in EPCI Company and Min. 3 years experience as an Engineering Manager in EPC type of project work.
• Candidates with several years of construction experience in oil and gas industry and power plant would be preferable.
• Competent in coordinating and overseeing multi discipline engineers.
• Knowledgeable in HSE concepts.
• Familiar with Microsoft Office, application of relevant design programs and Auto Cad.
2. Procurement Manager
• Have at least minimum 5 years experience in Procurement and 2 years experiences as Procurement Manager in oil and gas industry.
• Good leadership skill.
• Have good knowledge in Supply chain (SS), (SA).
3. Lead Dicipline
a. Structure/ Civil
a. Have a bachelor degree in engineering in related major.
b. Minimum 8 years experiences in the related field and min. 3 years as a Lead Engineer.
c. Experience to work in Oil and Gas industry.
d. Good command in English.
e. Good computer literacy and other proficient related software.
4. Planner/Scheduler Superintendent
• Min. 5 years experience as PPC Engineer in oil & gas industry and 2 years experience in the same position.
• Having experience to handle minimum a large fabrication and construction project.
• Familiar with Microsoft Project, Primavera and other related software.
• Strong Leadership.
5. Cost Control Officer
• Minimum 3 years of broad experience in the same position in oil & gas industry.
• Engineering Degree (S1), Preferable from Civil, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering.
• Experience with project control software programs.
6. Contract Engineer
• Bachelor degree in engineering.
• At least 5 years experience as Contract Engineer at EPC Company.
• Excellent written and verbal in English.
• Computer literate: Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, etc.
• Having good understanding in the fundamental of condition of commercial contracts.
• Having self confidence and good personality.
• Good command in English.
• Computer literate.
Please send your application (max. 200kb) with POSITION AND YOUR NAME ON YOUR EMAIL SUBJECT to: firstname.lastname@example.org cc: email@example.com