PT Newmont Nusa Tenggara (PTNNT) operates the Batu Hijau copper/gold mine in West Sumbawa, West Nusa Tenggara Province (NTB). PTNNT s committed to becoming a leader in safety, environmental stewardship and social responsibility. The Company is inviting skilled, trained, highly committed and dedicated Indonesian workers and processionals to be a part of our team for the positions:
SEC0027 – MANAGER – SECURITY
To manage a multifaceted asset protection department across multiple sites. Ensure protection of PTNNT assets from misuse, theft, and vandalism to promote business continuity.
- Knowledge of gold mining theology and mining security applications.
- English mastery both in spoken and written is a must.
- Tertiary education in a related security discipline.
- Minimum 10 years experience in security law meme military operations.
- Minimum 5 years management experience in security operations with multi facet teams in resource or industry all sectors.
- International exposures to security management system is an advantage.
- Contract management experience.
- Projects management in related field.
- Possess strong liaison skills.
- Possess strong influencing skills and the ability to develop an effective Security Team across multiple sites.
- Demonstrate strong conceptual sidles, and capable of developing lateral and practical solutions.
- Manage multiple sites and tasks at the same time.
- Conduct studies and collect data to detect sources of loss and risks.
- Organize and interpret information and identify necessary corrections
- Prepare concise and accurate reports on loss and toss mitigation strategies.
- Prepare reports and correspondence related to the security risks crimes and incidents.
- High level of integrity and commitment.
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Demonstrated budgeting and cost control skills.
To implementing programs and other Loss Control programs as required to prevent occupational illnesses and injuries from o rig to ensure that health hazards are identified, evaluated and controlled as well as those required under the Decree of the Ministry of Mines and Energy Number 555.K/261M.PE and the Decree of the Ministry of Mines and Energy Number 1211.K008/M.PE/1995
- University degree three year Diploma program or Bachelor’s degrees Industrial Hygiene or related field experience such as occupational health, chemistry, health care, nursing, billow
- Strong computer skills to utilize PTNN standard Ms. Office software package, statistical program, equipment software, database software, power point and graphing scheme.
- Formal training in Industrial Hygiene, Biology, chemical handling, canteen hygiene or related disciplines
- Experience and basic knowledge on using Industrial Hygiene equipment laboratory.
- Minimum intermediate level for English skills
- 2 years minimum experience requirement at mining industry
- Experienced in conducting Industrial Hygiene sampling and monitoring or equivalent experience obtained during the pursuit of postgraduate college degree;
- Certified of Competency fontanel Operational Supervisor of OHS and Mine Environment from DEMR (desirably)
- Knowledge of state and federal statutes and rules concerning industrial hygiene radiation, and air pollution(desirably)
- Strong team building, communication and interpersonal skills ‘Good report writing Skills
All applications will be treated confidentially and must be sent no later than December 1st 2012. Please specific position name and code you are applying loan the top right corner of your application letter. Only Short listed candidates will be contacted.
Send your application letter to:
HR Recruitment-PT Newmont Nusa Tenggara
JL. Sriwijaya No. 258, Mataram 83126, NIB, lndonesia PO. BOX 1022
Fax: 0370:636318 Ext. 48042, email: PTNNT.Recruitment@nnt.co.id