G-Resources is an Asia-Pacific gold company, based and listed in Hong Kong, and is operating the Martabe Gold Mine in North Sumatera. The open cut mine, with an average strip ratio of less than 1.4:1, and a conventional processing circuit incorporating jaw crushing, SAG and ball milling and CIL, is targeting to initially process 4.5mtpa to produce 250,000 ounces of gold and 3 million ounces of silver annually. The Martabe Gold Mine is striving to maintain an excellent track record in responsible mining practices, and clear commitment to compliance to mining regulations as well as developing and managing mining activities with the involvement of local communities.
To strengthen the existing management team and to ensure the achievement of the company objectives, the Martabe Gold Mine is looking for candidate to fill the role:
SECURITY & ERT MANAGER (HSS 0539)
4 weeks / 2 weeks work roster
This position will be based at the Martabe Gold Mine and reports directly to DGM Business Services – HSS Department. The function of this role is to manage all aspects of security and emergency response at the Martabe site, including development and implementation of security and ERT management systems, liaison with police, management of guarding contracts, implementation of required training and mentoring and development of subordinates.
Candidates for this role would be expected to have the following qualifications and experience:
- A Minimum of 10 years experience of security management at mine sites or industrial sites.
- Previous experience in the management of large guard forces.
- Expertise in security risk assessment, security investigations and electronic security measures.
- Tertiary technical qualification relevant to the area.
- Specialist security training is desirable.
- Experience in emergency response and fire fighting.
- Good English and competent in MS Office products.
- Experience of bullion shipment procedures and gold plant security would be highly regarded.
Applications, including full details of applicant’s qualifications, experience and work history, should be sent not later than June, 02 2014 to:
HR & Admin Department – PT Agincourt Resources or email: PTARrecruiting@g-resources.net
Females are encouraged to apply; only short listed candidates will be notified for further processes. For more information on G-Resources and the Martabe Gold Mine please visit www.g-resources.com.