PT Agincourt Resources (PTAR), a subsidiary of G-Resources Group, a HK based Limited Company, is developing the Martabe Project in North Sumatra, approximately 40 km south-east of Sibolga, Gold and silver ore will be mined by open pit methods using a mining contractor. A processing facility will be built adjacent to the pit to process ore at a rate of 4.5 Mtpa to produce approximately 200,000 oz of gold and 2 million oz of silver annually.
PTAR a now pleased to invite applications for the following role:
This position reports directly to the Chief Geologist and the role will involve the development of gold geology and resource estimation work. The position comes on through the project development up to and including operations.
Candidates for this role would be expected to have the following qualifications and experience:
- Tertiary Degree in Geology,
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in the mining exploration industry substantial gold modeling and resources estimation experience,
- Proficiency in using standard software packages for Resource estimation,
- Understanding of Geostatistics and use in grade modeling is required,
- Capable of being able to produce a JORC compliant resource estimate would be an advantage,
- Good understanding of QAQC procedures in all Geological aspects,
- Asset in the maintenance and update of the database to ensure data quality,
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate ideas,
- Competence in speaking, reading and writing English,
- Responsible level of problem solving, hands on approach, able to motivate and lead a team,
- High commitment to PTAR standards in environment, safety, business ethic and corporate governance.
Applications, including full details of applicant s qualification, experiences and work history, should be sent to:
HR & Admin Department – PT Agincourt Resources
Jl. Merdeka Barat Km. 25 Desa Aek Pining
Kecamatan Batangtoru – Tapanuli Selatan
Sumatera Utara – 22738
Only short listed candidates will be notified for further processes.