SPR Langgak is Oil Company that responsible in operating Langgak Field, Riau, which produces Sumatra Light Crude (SLC). PT. SPR Langgak is owned by PT. Sarana Pembangunan Riau, the oldest Province of Riaus owned company in Riau. Our head office is located in Jakarta. We are currently seeking talented and energetic personnel to become part of our team.
General Accounting (code: GAC)
- Coordinate the change in Accounting Procedures, Accounting Manual, Business Process
- Procedure, Treasury Guidance and also coordinate the Reclassification Account for each month and review calculation of Corporate and Shareholder Dividend Tax.
- Perform Cash Call calculation to holding company and oversee billing Cash Call from associate and SKK Migas; and supervise activities in Company Cash & Treasury.
- Monitor and analyze of Company’s Work Program and Budget as well as the Budget appropriation (Capital and Operating Expenses) requests and ongoing analysis of process constraint projects, and tracing costs back to underlying activities.
- Conduct a review of any data provided in connection with the realization of the budget and issues a report of budget realization accurately.
- Construct and monitor those cost-effective data accumulation systems needed to provide information to management
- Create Entitlement Calculation in Financial Statements, Financial Quarterly Report, General Ledger, etc.
- Perform calculations of production reconciliation of all measurement activity.
- Minimum S1 in Accounting with minimum GPA. 3.00
- Minimum 5 years experiences as Accountant in upstream company• Understand PSC Accounting and Taxation
- Understanding and familiar with the PSC Accounting Practices and Procedures
- Excellent analysis skills.
- Discipline, honest, loyal, and good behavior
- Quick and precise decision-making
- Able to collaborate with a multi-department team
- Good communication skill
- Analytical thinking & problem solving
- To be placed in Jakarta Office
- Minimum S1 in Communication, Secretarial, or equivalent with minimum GPA. 3.00.
- Minimum 2 years experiences as Secretary in oil company.
- Age between 20 – 30 years old.
- Required skills: administration and secretarial duties, communication skill.
- Fluent in English both speaking & written.
- Mastering Ms. Office (Ms. Word & Ms. Excel in advance level).
- Work independently, and self-motivated personality.
- Well organized, attentive to detail, proactive, smart, and good looking.
- To be placed in Jakarta Office.
Please use your complete resume in English with stamped/digital signature including photo together with completed contact details in MS. Word format. Please apply only if you possess the requirements and address to:
Email: Recruitment@sprlanggak.co.id please indicate the position code in subject email. For Example: CCO_your name