KEHATI – The Indonesian Biodiversity Foundation is an independent, non-profit, self- sustained national grant-making foundation working in the area of biodiversity conservation and biological resource management. The foundation aims to support and promote efforts for the conservation and sustainable use of Indonesia’s rich biological resources, by providing financial support, technical assistance, and facilitation to local communities, academia, social, cultural, religious and civil society organizations in Indonesia. KEHATI is now inviting professionals to apply for the following positions:
FUNDRAISING COMMUNICATION SPECIALIST
- Absorb the Executive’s ideas in fund raising effort:
- Develop concept paper and/or fund raising proposals to be submitted to national, and international corporate and donor institutions;
- Design fund raising communication tools/kits;
- Prepare presentation materials needed in fund raising efforts.
- Hold a bachelor degree (S-1) majoring in Communication or Marketing Communication;
- Three to four years of experience as Communication Officer or Marketing Communication Officer, preferably experience as Account Executive in the advertising agencies,
- Excellent proposal preparation and presentation skills;
- Understand environment and/or biodiversity issue is preferred.
STAKEHOLDERS ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST
- Responsible in identifying, establishing, and maintaining relationship with corporate, donor institutions and/or other stakeholders in fund raising activities,
- Following up fund raising initiative submitted by the Foundation to corporate and/or donor institutions;
- Organize briefings, meetings, visits and events with corporate and/or donor institutions, coordinate programmatic and logistic arrangements, draft report and set action plans for follow up:
- Coordinate with internal units in the Foundation to ensure that donors conditions are able to be met, negotiate any changes with corporate and/or donors.
- Hold a bachelor degree (S-1) majoring in Marketing or Business Development
- Three to four years experience as Marketing Officer or Business Development Officer;
- Ability to develop relationship with the Foundation’s stakeholders, specially with corporate/business institution and donor institutions;
- Understand environment and/or biodiversity issues are preferred.
Interested applicants must submit a cover letter and latest resume (CV) before December 28, 2009 to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated in professional confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.