“Tripatra is Indonesian EPC company with longest services histories among Engineering, Procurement & Construction (EPC ). Since 1973, Tripatra has been striving to be the leading company in Energy Services in Indonesia with high standard for safety , health and environment.
As local company Tripatra has always providing the best value for the stake holders. With its strong engineering capabilities, highly skilled EPC and operations and maintenance (O&M), Tripatra provides full range of technical and project management services to assist world-wide and clients”
We invite you joining our Corporate team as:
EMPLOYEE RELATIONS / INDUSTRIAL RELATIONS
- Bachelor’s Degree in law is preferred
- Proven experience as a Employee Relations/Industrial Relations Officer
- Familiarity with EPC industry standards (it will be an advantage).
- Regularly reviewing company regulations to keeps organization up to date with regulations, technology, and industry best practices.
- Maintain validation of company regulations
- Corporate Events – produce events from conception through to completion
- Provide employee’s counseling on policies and procedures
- Develop or improve annual employee relation program
- Monitor implementation of employee relations programs
- Maintain relationship with other parties who support Tripatra business activities, such as local Disnaker, BPJS Ketenagakerjaan, local police, etc
- Handle the dispute between employee and Company such as breach of contract, misconduct, etc.
Kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject (Name – Position)
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.