World Class Ammonia Manufacturing and having some positions as one of the major players in the ammonia industry, and a company that has significant role in the global ammonia business
We located in Bontang, East Kalimantan, are currently seeking experienced, professional who can work as a team with proven competencies in the whole range of development, improvement initiatives and compliance to take new challenge for the following position:
Senior Process Engineer
- Degree from university / institute (S1) majoring in Chemical Engineering with 4 years related experience in chemical I petrochemical plant.
- Age max 40 years old
- Computer literate and have working knowledge of use and application of process simulation tools (Hysis, Pro II, Aspen Plus, etc.) with good understanding on basic computer program such as Basic, Fortran, etc.
- Demonstrated interest in getting involved to plant operational problems and providing timely troubleshooting on Process Engineering.
- Possess an excellent communication and interpersonal skill, trustworthy, proactive, and strong analytical skill.
- Highly motivated and ability to work under pressure condition where demands are many and varied also in a challenging environment.
- Will be placed in Bontang, East Kalimantan
- Fluent in English (written & spoken), excellent interpersonal & Communication skills.
- Good Computer Skill, MS Word, MS Excel, Power point.
- Accurate, discipline, polite, active, able to work under pressure Enthusiasm, High Integrity, Accountable, analytical skills and having capability to work as a team
Only short-listed candidates will be invited via e-mail/phone for Test and Interview
Please send your Application within 17 October 2009 to:
HR DEVELOPMENT – PT. KALTIM PASIFIK AMONIAK
Wisma KIE 3rd Floor, JI. Ammonia Kav. 79
Bontang 75314, East Kalimantan
or e-mail to